It’s amazing to watch how budding filmmakers all across the globe are coming to the same conclusion about what filmmaking once was and what it now needs to be. Everything Gareth says in this video, I would’ve said too. Hell, most of it I have said on this blog in previous entries. That is because this is it. This is the new filmmaking philosophy that will define this decade, and decades after. This is where filmmaking is going. I urge you, if you have ever wanted to make a film, now is the time. You are not alone. The technology is there for you, and so are countless people you’ve never even met.
- most underrated aspect of blu-rays is if the disc is rattling around in its sealed case, 9 times out of 10 it wont have a scratch on it 17 minutes ago
- @coolguyzone can i come over 30 minutes ago
- @omgmybffmegan "a girl i know actually did die" this would be a great non-sequitur tweet, no explanation/context whatsoever 39 minutes ago
- Condom sex isnt as good but it's fun cause you get to pretend your girlfriend is a prostitute 1 hour ago
- RT @memeprovider: spent so much time chasing others in their dreams I forgot to chase my own https://t.co/xYkzp8UHC9 1 hour ago