This is my friend Anthony Kapfer playing his song ‘D is for Divorce’ for a party scene in my film, Shredder. Only the first verse and chorus will be seen in the film, but this is the full performance. Watch over on YouTube for 1080p HD! Although, YouTube butchers the quality with their compression. But it’s the best quality you get for now.
- most underrated aspect of blu-rays is if the disc is rattling around in its sealed case, 9 times out of 10 it wont have a scratch on it 20 minutes ago
- @coolguyzone can i come over 33 minutes ago
- @omgmybffmegan "a girl i know actually did die" this would be a great non-sequitur tweet, no explanation/context whatsoever 42 minutes ago
- Condom sex isnt as good but it's fun cause you get to pretend your girlfriend is a prostitute 1 hour ago
- RT @memeprovider: spent so much time chasing others in their dreams I forgot to chase my own https://t.co/xYkzp8UHC9 1 hour ago